WIFI Range

Yep, I totally understand...Not really sure of the technical reasoning behind it, but the class 10 card is night and day difference. You would think they would include this little but important bit of information in the camera set up instructions.

I looked at that video, seems like a perfect solution for when I grow the balls to dens my quad farther than 100 metres ;)

I don't know about the iPhone app, but the Android app ends the current video when signal is lost and starts another recording. I haven't tried to reconnect yet.

I don't use the Android app for starting / stopping the video for that reason .. I use the remote that came with my camera to start the cam just before take-off and switch off again on landing -- All the vid bits not required end up on the editors floor -- LOL
Mandrake

What you are using to receive the WI-Fi feed on makes a big difference to. If I use my LG smart phone. The video cuts of about 100meter but after in stalling an ap that lets me use the fc40 camera ap on an old kindle fire i was able to get about 300 years away before it cut out. and that was with lots of houses and trees blocking my view of the phantom. so I think in an open area I would of gotten more then 300m on the video with that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers