WIFI range extender keeps going flat...

Reaction score
Hello all!

My WIFI range extender keeps going flat when the quad isn't in use. It's really annoying to keep finding the extender needs charging when you want to
grab the unit to take some pictures! Anything more than a week and it's flat...

Any ideas much appreciated!

Thanks

Andy M

Its not that good at holding a charge. I always charge mine before I use it, usually with my phone charger. It does it quicker than with the supplied lead.

mrloudly said:
Hello all!

My WIFI range extender keeps going flat when the quad isn't in use. It's really annoying to keep finding the extender needs charging when you want to

Thanks

Andy M

I had similar concerns with my RE battery. It seems to discharge on its own relatively quickly.
I bought this 10,400 mAh Battery Pack from Amazon for about 30 bucks. I mount it to the back of the RE with Velcro.
It can charge two devices at once and claims it can charge an Iphone up to 6 times before needing a recharge.

It also provides for a full charge on my Nexus wifi tablet while powering the needs of the RE.

http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower®-104...-1&keywords=RAV+Power+10,400+mah+battery+pack

7na3.jpg

RCRookie said:
mrloudly said:
Hello all!

Thanks

Andy M

I had similar concerns with my RE battery. It seems to discharge on its own relatively quickly.
I bought this 10,400 mAh Battery Pack from Amazon for about 30 bucks. I mount it to the back of the RE with Velcro.
It can charge two devices at once and claims it can charge an Iphone up to 6 times before needing a recharge.

It also provides for a full charge on my Nexus wifi tablet while powering the needs of the RE.

http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower®-104...-1&keywords=RAV+Power+10,400+mah+battery+pack

7na3.jpg

Great idea! Don't you just love the power of social media! Thanks for your help, (Still shouldn't go flat though Grrr)

Yeah, mine too. I figure it either doesn't use LiPo's, or it doesn't actually turn completely "off".

Really kind of bothersome.

Bookmarked the link for future purchase

I plan on taking my phantom on a trip in a couple months(hopefully) and last thing I need is the range extender to go dead while not using it

Thanks

I also find it a bother(had it be near dead one time)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.