wifi not working

Reaction score
Just went to try update my P3 and it is not even showing a wifi signal coming out of it. No way to connect to it or format my SD card which my computer says needs formatting. Any suggestions?

Just went to try update my P3 and it is not even showing a wifi signal coming out of it. No way to connect to it or format my SD card which my computer says needs formatting. Any suggestions?
The P3 doesn't use WIFI.....It connects directly to the controller via the USB on the TX......Maybe you worded your question wrong or I didn't understand it?

What do you mean, isn't there a wifi connection between the bird and the remote? I have the USB plugged in and it still says disconnected. Just did all firmware updates.

Good grief. I will never cease to be amazed.

I'm so used to the P2, this **** gets confusing. Especially with the better advice usually coming from the forum. the bottom line is I have no connection, plugged into USB. Online help suggested deleting the app and re downloading it. that worked.

Yes there is no wifi on the phantom or the controller. if you have the usb cable connected and still not connecting make sure you have usb debugging turned on. on your tablet.

Reactions: AmosMoses
I'm so used to the P2, this **** gets confusing. Especially with the better advice usually coming from the forum. the bottom line is I have no connection, plugged into USB. Online help suggested deleting the app and re downloading it. that worked.
Glad you got it figured out. Yeah, the P2 and P3 are different animals all together under the hood. If you were able to do the firmware updates without a hitch you're already ahead of the curve!

Are you using an Android or IOS device with it?

Reactions: J.James

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers