Wifi Network Not Available. Loading satelleite map requires more cellular

Reaction score
When I start the DJI GO app on my Iphone with my Phantom 3 Standard. I get an warning that reads "Wifi Network Not Available. Loading satelleite map requires more cellular. I acknowledge the warning with an "OK" and everything is good. The craft operates correctly but I am trying to undrstand the warning. Can someone explain this to me and how to remedy the warning.

The wifi is being used by the quad, so its "not available" meaning communications will be over cellular.
It is perfectly normal. ;)

Thank you! I have another question. What settings would you use for indoor flight.

If you are talking about your house, none... don't do it. It never ends well. :eek: Lots of crash stories here from people doing that.
If you are talking a gymnasium or warehouse you will be flying in ATTI since you most likely will not get GPS signal.
Be careful in ATTI mode, it will drift around. Practice outside for a long time in ATTI before you try in an enclosed space.

Thank you for the advice and i will have to testify to your statement about it never ending well. I try indoor at my house and the craft rose 4' and abruptly flew into the wall on its right foot from y girls head,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.