WiFi Module Repair

Reaction score
I had a very positive experience, and wanted to share. I recently had a WiFi module go bad on my Phantom 2 vision plus. I know that a lot of members have had the same problem. I found a guy that will fix it for a reasonable price. okstuv He is on eBay under Wi-Fi module repair service. He fixed it in a day and reshipped it back in two days. He also gave me some advice that I didn't know. Best practice, to care for it, is to stream at lowest preview quality 320*240*15fps and don't let it sit idle, on and streaming for extended periods since flying helps cool it. I have never heard to stream at 320*240*15fps. I guess this lets it stay at a lower temperature. Anyway if you need his services, he's on eBay. He also said "all the connections we're good and the top board was good. The Bottom board needed the boot loader reflashed and the kernel reflashed". And he added Arctic silver heat paste. I highly recommend him. I know that others do the same, but it seem to me he took extra care, and was a great communicator.

Reactions: okstuv
I had a very positive experience, and wanted to share. I recently had a WiFi module go bad on my Phantom 2 vision plus. I know that a lot of members have had the same problem. I found a guy that will fix it for a reasonable price. okstuv He is on eBay under Wi-Fi module repair service. He fixed it in a day and reshipped it back in two days. He also gave me some advice that I didn't know. Best practice, to care for it, is to stream at lowest preview quality 320*240*15fps and don't let it sit idle, on and streaming for extended periods since flying helps cool it. I have never heard to stream at 320*240*15fps. I guess this lets it stay at a lower temperature. Anyway if you need his services, he's on eBay. He also said "all the connections we're good and the top board was good. The Bottom board needed the boot loader reflashed and the kernel reflashed". And he added Arctic silver heat paste. I highly recommend him. I know that others do the same, but it seem to me he took extra care, and was a great communicator.
Always nice to hear stories like this. Thank you for sharing.

What did he charge, im in the Uk and charge £45 plus return postage.

Reactions: David Bruce Kerr
Anyone want help with this issue

Reactions: reednoel4u

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT