Wifi log in

Reaction score
Hi. Just got my repaired Phantom 3 back (10weeks) and am trying it out but can't get to first step. Activating Wifi connection it asks for my password. Can't remember and it won't allow to reset via email. Which password do the want ??

Are you trying to connect your mobile device to the RC via WiFi? If so, the default password is 12341234

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys. Also ... My left stick locks in the bottom position and does not automatically rebound to central position after release. Right stick does rebound to centre position
. Can't remember if this is normal

My left stick locks in the bottom position and does not automatically rebound to central position after release
If interested, you can find instructions for removing the throttle lock here.

Yep. It's a feature of the P3S remote controller. The other Phantom 3 models do not have that lock.

It's a feature they carried over from the P2V+ remote controller. The controllers are nearly identical.

Hi. Just got my repaired Phantom 3 back (10weeks) and am trying it out but can't get to first step. Activating Wifi connection it asks for my password. Can't remember and it won't allow to reset via email. Which password do the want ??
Yes 10 weeks can be along time, I would write it down on the back of the RC.
;)

google
"phantom 3 wifi password"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31