WiFi Extender battery time

Reaction score
Hi Guys: Great to find this forum. Newbie question coming up [yes, I have searched for an answer :)]

How long flight time does a fully charged Wifi extender battery last on the P2V? I know it depends but there must be a general range of duration. Many thanks. PdeP

To tell you the truth I don't know for sure, In my case I use two fully charged batteries and I know there is still plenty of juice left.. but as I said before, after I am done flying the two batteries I just recharge the extender as well as the batteries of course
Now the AA batteries in the Rc will go about 6 or 7 full flights given the average 25 minutes of flight time.

rfernandez said:
To tell you the truth I don't know for sure, In my case I use two fully charged batteries and I know there is still plenty of juice left.. but as I said before, after I am done flying the two batteries I just recharge the extender

That's exactly the same as I'm doing at the moment Richard. It would be interesting to know if one could safely use a third or even fourth battery. Hopefully somebody here will have a good idea. Thanks for your response and added note on the Tx batteries. Much appreciated. :)

phantomf4 said:
rfernandez said:
To tell you the truth I don't know for sure, In my case I use two fully charged batteries and I know there is still plenty of juice left.. but as I said before, after I am done flying the two batteries I just recharge the extender

That's exactly the same as I'm doing at the moment Richard. It would be interesting to know if one could safely use a third or even fourth battery. Hopefully somebody here will have a good idea. Thanks for your response and added note on the Tx batteries. Much appreciated. :)

I really don't know either. I am using three batteries myself with no problems. Be aware that the battery in the range extender seems to discharge quite a bit while off. I would recommend charging before a day of flying. I have an external battery velcroed on the back of the controller that is capable of powering the extender and my phone at the same time enabling me to fly all day. This is what I use.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085OB0IE/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rfernandez said:
To tell you the truth I don't know for sure, In my case I use two fully charged batteries and I know there is still plenty of juice left.. but as I said before, after I am done flying the two batteries I just recharge the extender as well as the batteries of course
Now the AA batteries in the Rc will go about 6 or 7 full flights given the average 25 minutes of flight time.

I've had the same AA Energizer Lithiums in mr RC from the first flight and have put about 30 flights on them. I'll put them on the v meter later today and see where they stand.

Phantom4 if you really want to know how long it will last have a inverter handy to charge the battery while using the other until you get the recharge light on the extender.. And keep track of flight time.

I also use at power pack form Mophie in my case just in case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik