Wifi dissconnecting after a couple of seconds

Reaction score
I was out filming today and all went well on the first flight. About 3 hours later I went back out to film at a harbour, started up the phantom and connected to the WiFi. Then the WiFi dropped out a couple of seconds later, I tried connecting again multiple times but the issue prevailed.

I drove to another location and tried again. I couldn't figure out what the problem was so I decided to try and get into the DJI Go app before the signal dropped to see if it would show an error message. When I got into the GO app the WiFi didn't drop out, just to be sure I waited 2 or 3 minutes and the WiFi was still connected. Just as a test I went out of the GO app and the WiFi dropped out straight away. I reconnected, went into the GO app as quickly as possible and the WiFi stayed connected again. I flew around for a good 10 minutes. The phantom was down low (about 10 feet up and roughly 6 meters away) and the GO app disconnected. This time I just landed the phantom and packed it away but would anyone have any idea what my problem is?

I have searched the forum but cannot find anyone else with this issue.

Sent from my SM-G925F using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's android but I got it sloved, turned out to be some antivirus was blocking the connection.

Ok cool, always good to update your threads so others can possibly help themselves out if they face the same issue.

Just out of curiosity what anti virus do you have on a phone?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj