wifi DIRECT connect to Phantom

Sorry fell asleep last night. Been sick lately and drowsy cold/flu tablets, well make you drowsy...who would of thought lol.

Will post up a full howto tonight when I get home. Real easy though...just edit 1 file for the wifi.. and modify crontab for the "safety net" script.

Thank you justin, but take your time...
My Phantom drowned today...
In a middle of a 5 day video shoot for a customer... bird attack...
I'll let you know when I get another one :S

Read your story :(
Bloody birds... you'd think it would be scared but I guess not..

I live very close to the CBD and we have giant bloody bats that fly around at night... They aren't' scared of the Phantom but sure as hell don't get out of the way for it...

Anyways hope you are back up in the air soon!

Guess the only positive is you have a spare wifi module now... :/

Reactions: macsoft
Hi justin,
just got my 2nd P2V+ today... my wallet is hurting bad.. as well as my pride :S
until i finish this video job for these 14 restaurant chain I won't risk trying anything with my new bird. In a week or so, this job is done, and I'll have time to experiment :)

No rush, just tell me when you are ready.. Like I said before is.. good news is now you have a spare wifi module..
but yeah happy to take a break till you are ready... Now I am getting my hands on a faulty wifi module I can start testing my idea (the idea wasn't relating to your project or anything like that.. dont worry... didn't steal your idea :p )

get ya new quad and i'll hook you up :)
no need to spend any money... well except for the new quad :/

What about a spare range extender in your pocket ?
Or just make a quick clip mount so his can be detached from/reattached to the controller in a pinch to either take in the pocket or clip on to fly. Seems like the easiest solution, especially as OP seems to be able to 3D print parts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.