Wifi curse becomes a blessing

Reaction score
I own a p2 vision plus and have had wifi troubles from the start but after much research and heartache I got it flying and decided to test it and since Friday was a calm day with cool temps I decided to go fly for 3 batteries. I went to a strange place out on a prairie south of Gainesville. When I was leaving I had a choice of 3 ways to go home 2 via hard road 1 via a secluded woods road that I never drive down.

I chose the woods road and the story that follows ,as my flying of my phantom would not have happened if not for the wifi unit I had to replace and test.

I drove down the road and on a secluded back street there was a young woman shot in the chest and bleeding out! I stopped the chest wound by using her own hand and the weight of her body to apply pressure and called 911 from then till the ambulance could get there (26 very long minutes) I kept her calm and as comfortable as possible.

She is still in critical condition and paralyzed from the neck down but alive ! So wow the curse of a bad wifi turns out to be a blessing in disguise what of a hell of a day flying my DJI drone.

Reactions: Chris42
Sounds like a great ending ('cept for the wounds). God works in special ways. Now if you could train the drone to hunt the shooter down, that'd be great footage...

Reactions: Chris42

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj