Wifi connection problems

Reaction score
Just bought the phantom vision plus with gopro black. I downloaded the phantom dji on my smart phone but I can't get it connected to drone. Do I need to turn on something on the drone to activate the wifi? I can control the gopro camera with its wifi but it has a short range. I would rather use the phantom wifi and use the wifi boost app.
What am I doing wrong?

Patdji said:
Just bought the phantom vision plus with gopro black. I downloaded the phantom dji on my smart phone but I can't get it connected to drone. Do I need to turn on something on the drone to activate the wifi? I can control the gopro camera with its wifi but it has a short range. I would rather use the phantom wifi and use the wifi boost app.
What am I doing wrong?

Are you sure that you have a Vision 2 Plus? The plus has it's own camera and not a Go Pro???

You're right it's a phantom 2 with the 3d gimber and go pro.

So what phantom app do I download to control the camera other than the gopro app?

Patdji said:
You're right it's a phantom 2 with the 3d gimber and go pro.

So what phantom app do I download to control the camera other than the gopro app?

For best result, you might want to post this in the Phantom 2 forum instead of here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31