WiFi and camera PV2+

Reaction score
Continuing to pull hair.
OK, after finding out I had the wrong app, and my Andriod phone would not support the Vision PV2+ app, I replaced the phone with a Samsung Galaxy5. Downloaded the correct app from Google Play store. Went through the quick start guide. WiFi now connects (have green dot on main screen. PROBLEM is the icon for the camera is gray'ed out and I still cannot get to the camera.
HELP !! Anyone... Thanks
Regina

Thank you...for the come back.

Yes it did. Have green dot on main screen and phantom xxxxxx showing WiFi connection. Of the 4 icons on the main screen (setting, album, & news all are black on white background.) the camera icon is a light gray. Tapping does not do anything.
Sort of like the smartPhone is not talking to the camera ?? don't know, been trying for 2 days to get this to work.

Fixed !!!

Thank you all for your inputs
Problem was I had to re-bind the extender to the copter.
Learned two things in all this.
(1) keep the box your P2V+ came in, you will need the QR code on the side to re-bind
(2) there is a QR reader in the Vision app to do the re-binding

Regina

reginarh said:
(1) keep the box your P2V+ came in, you will need the QR code on the side to re-bind

I took a photo of the QR code on the box, saved it to my photo archive (with keywords). Does not yake as much space as the Phantom box and is easy to find ;) I got a replament camera from DJI and had to rebind, tested skanning of the QR code on computer display works with Vision app.

Having the same problem with iPhone, called DJI (2 1/2 hours wait). DJI said this was a known problem with Android and iPhone apps, NO known fix until both apps updated. My camera is useless and I will have to return it. Even upgraded iPhone. I sure don't want to give up. They did not mention rebinding...the camera app have never worked. Any suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers