Wider landing gear

Reaction score
I want wider/taller landing gear for my Phantom 2 v.2.
I bought a pair on ebay but when i got it i saw that these where without the compass on the leg.
Is there somewhere i can get the taller/wider landing gear with the compass on the leg?
//Daniel

I'm in the same position, I posted asking about how to move the compass and that other wire with the empty socket on it

You're not getting replies because it might not be clear what you mean. I have wider/taller landing gear on my P2 V1 and the stock compass mounted fine. But I understand there were some revisions to it.

Anyway, you can start by posting which landing gear you actually purchased. Mounting instructions would normally be mentioned by the seller if there was something particularly complicated about mounting the compass.

Guys, here is how I dealt with the issue on my V2. I have not seen any after market legs that had the compass. The "other wire" (canbus) is now inside connected to the iosd.

image.jpg

Reactions: yo-dude
Guys, here is how I dealt with the issue on my V2. I have not seen any after market legs that had the compass. The "other wire" (canbus) is now inside connected to the iosd.

View attachment 26744
Okey! I looked at these on ebay, but I'll probably wait for a while and see if it comes out a few others on the market. Thanks for the answers

hey Marlin,
That's a great solution buddy.
to the best of my knowledge no one makes after market legs with a compass included. Your setup is simple and works as it was intended.

Reactions: Marlin009
hey Marlin,
That's a great solution buddy.
to the best of my knowledge no one makes after market legs with a compass included. Your setup is simple and works as it was intended.

Thanks. You just need two slightly longer screws for the compass leg.
Pretty easy hack.

View attachment 26744

Looks great! I attached reatractable and I keepgetting severe, crash inducing drift. Where did you get the black legs?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20