Wi-Fi range extender battery life

Reaction score
Hi all, could you tell me the approx battery life of the extender between charges,Iv'e been charging after every flight but possibly thats not required.

kind regards Molsal

molsal said:
Hi all, could you tell me the approx battery life of the extender between charges,Iv'e been charging after every flight but possibly thats not required.

kind regards Molsal

as stated I charge it before every use
I have gone 6 full flights with no issues on one charge
for best results add a external usb battery back so it charges all day and no stopping the fun

Attachments

• 51D2hsSwEgL__SL1500_.jpg
    51D2hsSwEgL__SL1500_.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 430
skyhighdiver said:
molsal said:

kind regards Molsal

as stated I charge it before every use
I have gone 6 full flights with no issues on one charge
for best results add a external usb battery back so it charges all day and no stopping the fun

Thanks,thats quite impressive, I omly have 2 batteries for my v2,so I can easily take 2 trips out (4 flights ) then charge the wifi module.

Have you added a USB external battery pack to the wifi extender? I have 10,000 mAh external pack ordered and was going to try that as my wifi extender does not last long when flying over 1 hour on extra Vision 2 batteries. Wondered if it made any significant increase in connection time to my phone (FPV) as I get signal lost due to wifi extender out of power.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj