wi-fi problems --HELP--

Reaction score
After taking some pictures and short video when I try to down load to phone it states user denied access. When I push the icon in the top right corner it trys but never completes down load. Please help if theres something that I am missing.

Thanks RS

A couple of things you can check -

1. What model phone are you using? My iPhone 4 cannot display 1080 video so it will not download the video files from the Phantom into my phone. I use my desktop for that.

2. Did you allow the DJI app to access your photos? It's a permissions thing and would have asked the first time you used it. If you declined, you'll need to go into the app settings and allow access to your photo stream.

Hope that helps!

I have iphone5s and I looked and the photo stream is on. I don't remember if it asked me permission when I down loaded the dji app. Do you think I should reload the app? I do believe its in the phone some where but not sure what to look for.

Go to "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Photos" to check if the DJI Vision app has permission to access photos. If not, you should be able to turn it on here.

Thank you so much tripnman that was it. I just got back from the flying field and now I can download all my pictures and every thing is working perfect. Once again THANKS......

R.S

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic