Why so many problems with the new vision ??? Arrrrr

Reaction score
Brought mine 2 weeks ago & not even flown it yet after hearing & reading about so many problems with battery issues & software updates ???
Not updated mine yet & not even flown it why should this £850 pound machine be like this surely dji should have answers to this & put things right as I do not want to fly mine in case of failure & causes loads of damage to my expensive quad

Why make the transmitter too to have to open casing apart to update when should have external USB to do this like the machine

Your thoughts

Waited ages for the vision to be released to get one & now starting to wish I never

I have been flying for many years & have plenty of heli's & jet turbines & know my stuff not a newbie to this hobby

If you haven't flown it yet, return it to the dealer for a refund - you obviously don't have any confidence in the unit. It's not uncommon for first releases of anything to have some issues. It's part of the risk (and fun?!) of being an early adopter. Also for multirotors with complex flight controllers you are always going to have to do firmware updates down the line, either to improve performance/reliability or to fix bugs. If you are an experienced RC modeller then nothing about taking the back off the transmitter should be a worry to you.

I never had any battery issues with mine before or after the firmware update and have had great flights and excellent range - it's been a true "charge and fly" for me. I'm not a tinkerer, I don't own a soldering iron, I'm not into "modding". I didn't find undoing 4 screws and wiggling the back casing of the TX a bit much of an issue. I had an issue with updating the firmware which was resolved relatively easily by downgrading the Assistant software, but the vast majority of people are reporting it was problem-free for them.

Once our currently crappy weather blows away why don't you fly it?! If it doesn't work then you can return it as not fit for purpose under the Sale of Goods Act. If it does, you'll have a great time with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20