Why should I trust DJI? They don't sell their own stuff!

LuvMyTJ said:
80sKid said:
I was really wanting to buy one of these until I actually tried to buy one....

Why should I purchase anything from DJI? They don't even sell their own products. Unless I missed something while visiting their website, there is no way to buy anything from there. To me, that's a sign. A sign that reads, "give us your money and go **** yourself."

Apparently you missed the "Buy Now" button. Buy all ya want...

2dsfd3p.jpg

Lol! Please dont encourage him to buy a Phantom. Its people like him that will fly the Phantom into the ground, and then come here and complain that the Phantom was unable to compensate for his lack of brains. It'll be just another "Flyaway" story to add to the list or users that weren't smart enough to control a gps controlled quad that will completely fly itself, until user input is put into the equasion...

OI Photography said:
BTW does anybody here have the direct purchase link for Kellogg's? The only place I can find Fruit Loops is at local stores :/

Just put a big smile on face. . . :lol: (^3)

Wow!

The replies have confirmed my suspicions....

You all are the same herd of idiots that buy the $60.00 Call of Duty map packs and Madden game every year.

Thanks.

Enjoy your little boy toy.

80sKid said:
Wow!

You all are the same herd of idiots that buy the $60.00 Call of Duty map packs and Madden game every year.

Thanks.

Ummmmm.... what is the link between Phantoms and DLC for video games?

I'll have you know I have never downloaded a COD map pack or ever played Madden! :lol: :lol: :lol:

80sKid said:
Wow!

Thanks.

Do tell us again how you came here with a nonexistent problem we all corrected you on and now your back to insult the forum users. So you were wrong... Suck it up and move forward. Coming here and being an asshat doesn't make it better. You keep saving your pennies there and you'll be lucky enough to own your very own!

45748d1296784802-windshield-you-mad-bro.jpg

80sKid said:
Wow!

Thanks.

A pre-troll.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

80sKid said:
Wow!

Thanks.

Awesome, poor guy is all methed out, comes here and makes three stupid posts..........and we're the "idiots". LOL, :lol:

80sKid said:
Wow!

Thanks.

I actually just purchased onsluaght for COD 14.99 , you my friend got ripped off. As for madden it's the only console football game what else would I buy soccer.....? We'll off to buy a phantom from dji.com

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl