Why O' Why Has thou forsaken me, Litchi???

Reaction score
OK...So Litchi has hopped on the FW 'upgrade' wagon and on 6/6/16, updated the app. Today, when I setup a waypoint mission, it refused to load. Having about 10 waypoint missions flown and saved, the issue isn't me. After about 10 attempts to load it, I said the heck with it and flew the mission manually, which, sucked ***.

So I go to another location, with full intentions on manual flying. Wide open space, over a huge, empty soccer field, about 100 or so feet out and about 125 feet up and "DISCONNECTED" the app voice stated and "Return to home"...then, the bird took off in the opposite direction of where 'home' was. Now mind you, I still had full bars in both transmission and video. Then no RC signal, but video was fine. I was still able to stop the RTH and fly it back to me.

I am charging batteries to go back out and use Ultimate Flight and see if the disconnection issues still persist. I don't think I will have any problems as I am having with Litchi disconnecting. Even though Litchi stated "Disconnected", I still had control.

Weird day...

Reactions: flpholt
Disconnection and no control here,as I wrote in the topic I opened the other day.
I obviously still believe that it wasnt Go app's fault.....

Disconnection and no control here,as I wrote in the topic I opened the other day.
I obviously still believe that it wasnt Go app's fault.....
Dude, the birds FW is still 1.4.6...This is a result of the 6/6/16 Litchi FW update.

This is for the waypoint flight that wouldn't upload and had to manually fly. You can see where suddenly I got "Disconnected" and "Return To Home". This isn't on DJI.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

I did a mission last night, and half way through i lost rc connection and it returned to home.

I thought that in Litchi it didnt matter if connection was lost as it still finished its mission regardless?

It does. Usually. Except I couldn't even get mine to load. You're one step ahead of me. o_O;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic