Why is my X1 so sensitive?

Reaction score
Gimbal jerks from 0 to 90 degrees and back.

Calibrated the X1 in the 3.2 Phantom Assistant Software. Also, played around with the tilt control gain in the Advanced Tab/Gimbal Config.

In the RC Assistant, I can see the X1 jerking in value, so it's not the gimbal. I think it is responding correctly.

Any ideas?

if it's literally "jumping" and not smooth at all, you may just need to do stick calibration in the RC Assitant (usb connected to RC of coursE) and also you can do X1 calibration in Phantom Assistant (usb connected to Phantom). make sure those are nice and calibrated first.

another forum member recently posted this video which I haven't personally tried but the guy appears to have slowed down his gimbal tilt significantly, maybe it'll help?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_BUfs_mB4o

Thanks, I thought I had set the Tilt Control Gain all the way to the minimum, but it did help when I set it all the way down to 2, as the video suggested.

Still, I think my X1 is fu*ked up. The values in the RC Assistant are from 1000 to -1000. When I move my switch about 75% of the way down/lower, it does nothing. When I move it just slightly more, the value goes from 1000 to -368. Also, when I move it all the way down/lower, it does not go to -1000. I have to keep pressing it hard in the down/lower direction (even though it is all the way at the stop point) and then it moves to -1000.

Anyway, thanks again.

sure... if you haven't already I'd highly recommend doing a sticks calibration in the RC assistant... also move the X1 lever even though it doesn't tell you to. then switch to Phantom Assistant and do sticks and X1 calibrations. sometimes that helps with the jumping-around values

Holy ****, that was it.

When I moved the X1 lever while I did the sticks calibration on the RC Assistant, that changed the behavior. Hidden gem. I hope this helps someone else.

Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj