Why don't women do RC?

Mine did remote control as well as direct control - if she's been away, and you've tidied up before she got back, then you've been remotely controlled.

My daughter, 22 now, was very handy with the awful Parrot drone thing and subsequently proved to be very smooth and accurate with the Phantom. She seems to have very good spatial awareness. I'm yet to let her loose with the F550.

Ezookiel said:
Mine did remote control as well as direct control - if she's been away, and you've tidied up before she got back, then you've been remotely controlled.

That's scary :eek:

I don't know why, but hopefully they don't start. The skies are already challenge enough.

I ask my wife to fly my P2 all the time, she wants nothing to do with it. But she goes out with me nearly every time I fly.

I tried to get my wife to fly my phantom once I got it up in the air and she did for a few minutes and seemed to enjoy it, but she still says she's just not interested in it. She likes watching me fly though so I guess that's better than nothing. I think she secretly likes it but she just doesn't want to crash it because she knows It'll just give me a great excuse to get the P2. :lol:

they probably ask "why don't men buy shoes?"

You lot are mad! Imagine trying to get your gf's / wives etc interested in rc, they would then know what things cost..... And that really wont do........ Lol

There's a Facebook group called Amelia Droneheart (or something along those lines) for female drone enthusiasts. I don"t understand why they need a separate group ...but that's another topic.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub