Why doesn't my forum thread display options hold?

Reaction score
Every time i go to forums, I need to reset my "thread display options". I set them up and then hit "set options".
Sure enough, next time i log in, the threads are back to default display options. I have to set them again. Huh Any ideas?

Every time i go to forums, I need to reset my "thread display options". I set them up and then hit "set options".
Sure enough, next time i log in, the threads are back to default display options. I have to set them again. Huh Any ideas?
Sorry about last post ,misread you post,,,no sure why must b a save button somewhere

Forum is buggy. For the longest time I had to login every single time, only here, then one day I clicked on my Phantom Pilots bookmark and I was logged in and the only thing I had done was get a good night's sleep. ? ? ?

I know one condition: you should be signed in to save any settings

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic