why does my Phantom 3 drop live video while recording

How far away are you when you loose video feed?What FW are you using?We need alot more info.Glad to help, as are many others here.

Are you saying you don't lose videos in screen if you don't record? If this is true then you may have to look into the quality of your micro sd card.

why does my Phantom 3 Std drop live video while recording? Everything else works fine.
Welcome to the Forum!

Need more input from you.

My first impression, if stopping itself, format the sd card with the app.

Rod

How far away are you when you loose video feed?What FW are you using?We need alot more info.Glad to help, as are many others here.
Distance can vary from a few feet to 200'. If FW stands for "Firm Ware" the GO app says that it is the latest. The video is still recorded onto the SD card but there is no live video on the GO app; the picture locks up and will not restart. I can cut off the app and restart it and the live video comes back on. Some have said that it is my phone (Droid Ultra) dropping my wifi connection but that is not the case; telemetry still works.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen