Why does LuvMyTJ keep closing out relevant threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I posted a thread about the new FAA rules that were just released today. Yes, there are other threads about new FAA rules, but they are from almost 6 months ago and irrelevant to today's new rules, and they are also closed by the same admin. Admin closes the new thread saying there are other threads on the subject, but he closed those too. C'mon, man, give us some slack :)

There were most likely already 10+ threads about this before you posted yours. It's hard to follow along when you need to go back and forth between dozens of threads.

Because it's DUPLICATING threads already active. This causes the forum to bog down and it's confusing to be able to stay on topic when there are 10 of the same thing happening. Plus it's forum etiquette and rules.

I posted a thread about the new FAA rules that were just released today. Yes, there are other threads about new FAA rules, but they are from almost 6 months ago and irrelevant to today's new rules, and they are also closed by the same admin. Admin closes the new thread saying there are other threads on the subject, but he closed those too. C'mon, man, give us some slack :)

Next time ask him instead of yet another thread!

Reactions: BigAl07
Reactions: N017RW

So lots of good suggestions here. If anyone has a question or concern, PM a staff member. Also, please post in the correct area, like for example this post doesn't belong in Pro. The redundant threads are closed to cut down on clutter & confusion and we even featured a thread about it so it is the first thing you see. By the way, I didn't choose the thread, someone else did before you guys go thinking I promoted my own thread. :D

Closed.

gateway-billboard-coupon._CB288484343_UX440_.png.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20