Why does it decend in atti mode

Reaction score
I have a P2v+ that's battery modded an antenna modded for long-distance does anybody know why it decends when I put it and Atti mode yet when i switch back to gps it rises back up? Is it to heavy & has too much pitch in atti?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Atti is basically no pilot assist. Meaning you have to hold the throttle to keep it up and the rudder to keep it from drifting. It's good to learn how to fly in case shtf but my P3 does the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No you are wrong atti still use barometer in flight controller to hold altitude it doesnt hold foward/backwards left/right though . If your p3 decends in atti mode with decent bat % left then you have s problem also

No you are wrong atti still use barometer in flight controller to hold altitude it doesnt hold foward/backwards left/right though . If your p3 decends in atti mode with decent bat % left then you have s problem also
Now that I think about it, the only reason I was in what I thought was Atti mode was because I had some signal malfunction. I don't remember what error or mode it had gone into exactly but it was definitely descending and drifting.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers