Why do you like Litchi better than DJI Go or vice versa??

Reaction score
I like Litchi better for a couple reasons:

1) I can enable Course Lock or Home Lock on the Remote Controller and do not have to look down at my iPad mini.

2) I can Enable Speech to keep track of the flight status such as battery level and altitude etc

What's your opinion of each app?

Aside from needing DJI go to set certain settings I fly Litchi exclusively. DJI go waypoint planning lacks the features Litchi has. One thing I'd love Litchi to have is VPS altitude reading.

They both have their place. Litchi is quick and simple to set up WP missions (although Autopilot is my go to when I want precision in the sequences).

I use DJI GO exclusively when flying over water or in other circumstances where recovery of a lost AC might prove problematic. DJI won't accept third party logs for analysis so no hope of them assisting you if you suffer a HW/FW related AC loss.

I like Litchi better for a couple reasons:

1) I can enable Course Lock or Home Lock on the Remote Controller and do not have to look down at my iPad mini.

2) I can Enable Speech to keep track of the flight status such as battery level and altitude etc

What's your opinion of each app?
Yip litchi nice app lacks in vidio department(editing)have just had update so not tryed djigo4 yet but djigo got good editor for vids ,had few issues with djigo4 so went litchi ,now happy :)

Flying only with Litchi, reasons similar to the already mentioned ones (CL and HL as well as voice information), GO only for settings.

Using HUB to plan an offline waypoint mission and last but no least, I'm just used to it now and feel comfortable.

Yes I have had this problem more than once seems a little
"g-litchy"..... perhaps it has something to do with a pop-up blocker. I don't remember this time but I may have corrected it by signing out and then back in.

Reactions: RodPad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik