Why do I keep getting weak transmission and poor channel reception

Steve is your issue location-dependent? just wondering if it's possible to rule out new wireless installation nearby stepping on your downlink. My effective range is all over the map here in LA, dependent more on existing RF than just about anything else including terrain and distance.

It was not. Out in the open prairie here in NM - not a house or power line in sight for miles. More importantly, it was in an area I've flown before with no issues.

That said - it appears the changes in settings DID correct it for me. I'll post yesterday's data later - but got some great flying in with the only issue being not wanting to land to change batteries.

See this post on DJI forum for the settings changed.

So that's the problem. I'm running the same hardware/software versions as the rest of the folks having problems. I was flying yesterday and the signal cut out several times in a spot where normally there are no issues. I flew two batteries, the 2nd one I initiated RTH about 2,000 feet from home, got the AC back and packed it in.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for the input rotax ... I feel too like it has something to do with the GoApp... Did not have this problem until I updated.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Might be hope ...

Attachments

• 1464738546510.jpg
    1464738546510.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 287
Does this also include the poor channel reception thing on start up? I don't have signal problems at all during flight but I often get the poor channel reception message at start up even though the channel shows no interference at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers