Why do I have to wait 10 days?

Reaction score
why is it that if I order the phantom 2 vision Plus from dji.com it says that its not available yet and will be ready to ship in 10 days? Same goes for eBay yet on Amazon I see them for sale already.

HienoKaveri said:
douglasjre said:
why is it that if I order the phantom 2 vision Plus from dji.com it says that its not available yet and will be ready to ship in 10 days? Same goes for eBay yet on Amazon I see them for sale already.

whaddya think whacky ***? some have stocked them up earlier. bulk orders. this thing is selling like crazy, so DJI themselves can't produce them fast enough.
should I cancel my order from dji.com and order from Amazon?

I received mine 3 days ago. When I ordered from the DJI store it said up to 15 days. But I received mine within 5 days from China , the courier was DHL.

Be thankful it's only that long. I've been waiting about that long for mine to ship from B&H, who was supposed to have it back in stock on 5/10. They now don't expect it until 5/15, and I'm not holding my breath. I have to wonder if DJI is restricting orders to their vendors in some way, in favor of making the additional profit from direct sales?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31