Why did I go to the cell phone store?!?!

I have looked into the shield. The plus to going through my cell service is I can get it for next to nothing. It will cost me like 23 bucks a month with service.. and I can trade it in and upgrade in a year. The price of the shield will cut into extra battery and case money. The wife has her stink eye on me after the original p3a purchase.
$20 a month for 2 years is a lot more than a shield costs!

$20 a month for 2 years is a lot more than a shield costs!
Lol I didn't explain that well.. the plan I'm on I pay 10 bucks to add the tablet and I can get the air2 for 13 a month, so 23 a month. I can upgrade after a year. So I basically pay 156 to use a air2 for a year. 276 if you count the service charge. I waste more then 23 bucks a month on junk! Lol

Reactions: III% Streve
Thats not bad.. I paid 259 for my Air2 as an open box from Best Buy. Still had the protective plastic on it. No need to service really. I tether it to my phone.

Reactions: Milehigh970
The Tab 4. Thats a tough question though. I like the Tab 4 because of Litchi and the screen is clearer in the sun. Much brighter. The Air 2 drops to 57% battery after flying 3 full batteries with the brightness all the way up. The Tab 4 drops to about 64%. BUT... The Tab 4 is the wifes! But I fly all 4 every day! 3 batteries each.

So if you run the tab 4 on go does it perform aswell as the air2? For 3 straight batteries? Lag.. freezing.. heat.. any issues?

If you plan to use it to transfer video to, get the 64gb version.

In fact, I have an Air 2 cellular 16gb currently for sale [emoji16]

Mark

I really wanna fly and get some sunset pics over these fantastic mountains in my back yard. But the smoke rolled in the day after I got the bird and haven't seen the mountains since.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20