Whose sky is it anyway? U.S. drone case tests rights to air space

I'm pretty sure that a drone tumbling back down to earth at risk at hitting someone or damaging property is a lot worse. I feel like all of these people just want to show off by shooting in the air, and to try to get away with destroying a done.

Reactions: Drestin Black

Reactions: Squirrel!
Be interesting to see what the memory card contained as it may decide the outcome

The memory card is missing. The "drone slayer" said he had taken it from the drone in early interviews, but now says he doesn't have it. The drone owner was able to recover the cached video and telemetry info from the DJI app. The telemetry shows the drone was over 200ft high. I watched the cached video, and 200ft looks about right. The previous judge ignored the video and telemetry, and sided with the drone slayer....sigh.

The memory card is missing. The "drone slayer" said he had taken it from the drone in early interviews, but now says he doesn't have it. The drone owner was able to recover the cached video and telemetry info from the DJI app. The telemetry shows the drone was over 200ft high. I watched the cached video, and 200ft looks about right. The previous judge ignored the video and telemetry, and sided with the drone slayer....sigh.

I'm tellin ya, my gut says the woman judge ONLY heard "der was dis drone over ma daughter takin' peekurs!" and she found for the hero dad protecting his virgin daughters honor. Just have that feeling, because it doesn't make sense (legally) otherwise. IMHO of course.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I'm tellin ya, my gut says the woman judge ONLY heard "der was dis drone over ma daughter takin' peekurs!" and she found for the hero dad protecting his virgin daughters honor. Just have that feeling, because it doesn't make sense (legally) otherwise. IMHO of course.
its just not right drone slayer needs to be found guilty of discharging firearm and shooting at a aircraft

If Drone Slayer had the card now says he hasnt that is suspicious in itself, did the cached video show the drone looking at the slayers daughter?
I bet his daughter is butt ugly too not worth a look

Reactions: SamNetwork
I bet his daughter is butt ugly too not worth a look
The judge looks like the type that'd be hard on whomever she determines is creepy
titleward.jpg

she was suspended without pay a year prior:
http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ct-court-judge-suspended-without-pay/9098695/

Been following this story ever since the incident happened. Was very disappointed with the original ruling but expected this outcome eventually through appeals and for this I am happy.

My concern now is that asshats will use this as an excuse to now fly irresponsibly and ruin it for the res of us.

Reactions: SamNetwork

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4