Who's Firmware update worked?

Reaction score
Who has had NO ISSUES with the firmware update? We've all heard the issues but I want to get an idea of bad to no issue ratio. My P3P is on it's way and I want to get a better idea if updating to the latest firmware is a sure death trap or if we're only hearing a lot from a small % of pilots.

It's like this.....

If you have computer experience can follow 6th grade instructions and have at least a GED it's very easy.

1 2 3 done.

I updated mine and have been flying it every day since (I'm on vacation in Alaska, so there are tons of amazing shots to be had). Haven't had a single issue. I'm staying on a boat here and have even been flying off the boat and around the marina with no problems. I really think @envisionabove is right. Most people with issues are probably just making a mistake in the update process.

Ive taken one flight since with my P3P and everything went great! Although ive been put off by all the stories and had her grounded for 2 days now - Adam

Updated mine with no problems, but yet to fly. Hopefully tomorow.

You will only hear from people who have had problems.

Reactions: chicago jeff
I'm on the DJI download page and there is no update for the P3P. It only shows for the P3A?

Updated mine with my Mac, phantom 3 pro no issues very easy. I have made about 4 flights so far. After I did the update the first flight I only flew 4 feet off the ground and kept it close just in case. But all was good !

My P3P upgrade to 1.2.6 went fine, with no issues. Two flights so-far w/VPS on and none of the stability issus reported by others. Still taking it slow as a precaution.

Latest 1.2.6 firmware and Pilot app 1.20 on my P3P here and no issues during flight. Ever since updating to 1.2.6 firmware i do get a "imu error, please calibrate" on startup but this only lasts for a few seconds and then it "safe to fly" and the aircraft flys perfectly. See my thread > http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...startup-firmware-1-2-6-pilot-app-1-2-0.45473/
I've only had one flight with the new 1.2.0 Pilot app and the flight was flawless, i did still get the imu error message on startup though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31