Who's been flying with new Firmware and Go App

I'm posting this in several of places. Hope I'm not doubling up.

Android users -- I just discovered that the Google Play Store has a newer version (2.0.1) of the Go app than the DJI website. It's worth updating!

It will also cause another firmware update for the RC that's newer than the DJI website's version. (I have the A version of the RC.)

As Mr. Spock would have said, fascinating!

I had a few flights yesterday with the new firmware and DJI GO App and no issues and also turned on VPS. One think I did notice is that my iPad mini 3/IOS9 ran much cooler and I did not get any video lag/cutout that I was experiencing with the Version of the SDK I was running.
Where / how do you turn VPS on/off , and is it recommended to be off when flying outdoors or it doesn't matter

Just flown today with my drone group. I'm using iPad mini 4 with my p3pro.

Using latest iOS 9.1, latest Go app, and latest firmware for tx.

No problems whatsoever. Smooth as silk.

Same as Garrie. I also have iPad Air and getting same results there as well.

Sent from my PT beating heart

I'm debating whether to update from the 1.19 & old app. What do you guys think?
Don't debate any longer the instabilities on the old firmware are a thing of the past.

Can you upgrade you're fw directly from 1.1.9 to the latest one or do i have to upgrade to fw 1.26 first before upgrading to the the latest fw ?
You may be able to-- if not you can go to 1.3.2 and then to 1.4.1 and then to 1.4.3.-- that is the route I took

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl