Who to ask about if fly-over allowed.

Reaction score
Is there a specific place to go to ask if fly-over is allowed? I want to fly-over the beach and street in Fort Lauderdale and don't know who to contact to make sure it is okay.

Is there a specific place to go to ask if fly-over is allowed? I want to fly-over the beach and street in Fort Lauderdale and don't know who to contact to make sure it is okay.
whoever you contact will tell yo no I wouldn't fly over such a congested area find place where not to many people

I think the rules say you can fly over people if they are part of the pilots crew. Make everyone a crew member. Just a thought. :)

Township, city, county, state. All can have regulations and/or laws against it. You can then also contact the FAA. It's your responsibility to know the local laws.

As mentioned above, we all know for a fact that you need to fly in a safe manner. Most likely your only responsible is that they don't condone or recommend it and they would advise that you don't do it. This is the easy answer for them as what could come back on them if you don't do it. I'd not recommend flying over busy roads of objects that could easily be damaged. But I've flown over smaller roads and plenty of things like buildings. I make sure I'm standing on public property at the time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj