WHO SELLS V3 with V2.1 IN US

Reaction score
I have finally decided that if all the information we have found with the new V3 with escs labeled 'nothing' it is best to return the bird to B+H and wait for their next batch or ask for a refund and find some business that sells the V3 with escs labeled v2.1. If anybody can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

the place in las vegas on amazon, that's where i got mine.

What about the guy who posted up showing pics of his 2.1 with burnt wires ????

I ordered the Motors, ESCs, and the new Compass strut From http://www.dronecamps.com.
The prices were very reasonable, and I got everything in a few days, except for the ESCs, which were backordered for obvious reasons.

I Received the ESCs, about 2 weeks ago and, from what has been said here and in correspondence from dji, they are the correct version. (Image Below)

I would recommend these guys, I spoke to them over the phone before ordering, and they were right up front answering every question I had.
You can buy an entire V3 upgrade kit, or individual components.

Upgrades page HERE: http://www.dronecamps.com/#!dji/cx0j

Attachments

• ESC V2_1.jpg
    ESC V2_1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 549
I'm still confused... I thought some people had 2.1 and found they still had burnt wires ???
whats the deal ???

From my understanding regardless of the version you have on the escs it is still important to take the top of the phantom off and gently pull the wires up off the mosfets/ESC because of the amount of heat being produced but the main difference I have put together in my mind the that the mosfets for the older V2.0 and the 'not marked' seem to burn up very easily even with a minor prop strike. That spells recipe for a disaster in the sky under the right circumstances. I know there are a few guys on here that have the same phantom I have with no markings and maybe they have the exceptions to the rule or maybe that thought process could be reversed. But anyways Im too nervous with the risk and I would like to heavily mod my bird without all the worries. :)

justin00 said:
I'm still confused... I thought some people had 2.1 and found they still had burnt wires ???
whats the deal ???

Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you. I just see now that you are going around the forum and posting everywhere that there are people with burnt wires on v2.1

THERE IS NO DOCUMENTED CASE OF BURNT WIRES ON v2.1 !!!!

ONE, only ONE guy posted some photos that showed some slight shape deformation, which later in discussion was proved that it was not caused by any wire melting/burning during use.

Everybody interested in this should head over to this thread and read my explanation there and then check the photos in that thread:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32600&start=100

justin00, please stop spreading misinformation!!!

I would highly suggest purchasing from B&H, you are covered in every-way. Even flyaways (assuming you did your pre flight checks)

Im very satisfied with B+H and unfortunately Im sending my phantom back because of the wrong escs. I still want to use B+H but who knows how long it will be before they get the lastest batch with V2.1 escs and the new upgraded wifi module :(

Ok but does anyone now where we can buy the drone with the latest ESC'S without having to solder.

jasonb777 said:
Im very satisfied with B+H and unfortunately Im sending my phantom back because of the wrong escs. I still want to use B+H but who knows how long it will be before they get the lastest batch with V2.1 escs and the new upgraded wifi module :(

You purchased one from B&H and sending it back? B&H is shipping the lastest version.

My apologies..I posted twice... I also posted up how DJI told me to use 2.1... so its not just misinformation i'm "spreading"
I also asked it as a question.. lol.. People in the other threads early on told me not to worry its all good.. and then its turns out it wasn't all good.. We've been looking at this for weeks now as a few of us got 2312 motors to upgrade..There have been a few theories were people were positive xyz was the fix. and then turns out it wasnt..So I just wanted to check all avenues... Sorry about that... Peoples quad were falling from the sky and everyone was like "oh you must of done CSC" but what ever I'll keep quiet, as I said my apologies...

Before I keep quiet.. You said in the other post I jumped in and confirmed they were burnt.. where did I do that ?? I originally posted up it looks like they arent burnt..then changed the post to "edit nvm" as I didn't want to comment.. It was hard to decipher what was going on in the thread because other people were arguing with you for like 3 pages, Regarldess if you were right or not... I don't recall arguing but yeah ok...

*edit* actually don't bother replying. I am over it.

Nathan Carter said:
justin00 said:
whats the deal ???

Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you. I just see now that you are going around the forum and posting everywhere that there are people with burnt wires on v2.1

THERE IS NO DOCUMENTED CASE OF BURNT WIRES ON v2.1 !!!!

ONE, only ONE guy posted some photos that showed some slight shape deformation, which later in discussion was proved that it was not caused by any wire melting/burning during use.

Everybody interested in this should head over to this thread and read my explanation there and then check the photos in that thread:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32600&start=100

justin00, please stop spreading misinformation!!!

HeliGuy said:
jasonb777 said:

You purchased one from B&H and sending it back? B&H is shipping the lastest version.
Well I actually just had the bird and its not the latest verion. Bought it on the 25th of Dec. and it has non marked escs which according to DJIs little compatibility notes for the motors to match the escs. I also have the old stlye wifi module not the new perpherated lid. Two of the more knowledgeable guys from B+H didn't even know there was different escs and they both confirmed they are selling the old V3 which is left over christmas stock, so I have to wait for their next shipment. Did you recently buy the V3 from them and recieve the esc V2.1 version or still the non labeled ones?

jasonb777 said:
HeliGuy said:
jasonb777 said:

Well I actually just had the bird and its not the latest verion. Bought it on the 25th of Dec. and it has non marked escs which according to DJIs little compatibility notes for the motors to match the escs. I also have the old stlye wifi module not the new perpherated lid. Two of the more knowledgeable guys from B+H didn't even know there was different escs and they both confirmed they are selling the old V3 which is left over christmas stock, so I have to wait for their next shipment. Did you recently buy the V3 from them and recieve the esc V2.1 version or still the non labeled ones?

I bought my P2 h33d v2.0 from them. I am currently waiting but it will definitely ship on 22 ND January since I won't be in the US b4 that date. But anyway I might get lucky and get the latest shipment.

Otherwise shouldn't be easier than dealing with dji just buying the ESC separately and installing them. It just takes a little soldering.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20