Who needs a dentist when you have a Phantom

I have heard people in the UK have bad teeth, now we all know why! :lol:

LuvMyTJ said:
I have heard people in the UK have bad teeth, now we all know why! :lol:

He's Irish, not from the UK. I've heard that Americans don't know anything about countries outside of their own, but this is clearly untrue ;)

DanCH said:
He's Irish, not from the UK. I've heard that Americans don't know anything about countries outside of their own, but this is clearly untrue ;)
It was in a UK paper, good enough for me. Aside from that I have toured England & Wales in the past so that does make this American somewhat familiar with parts of Europe. Pip, pip, cheerio ol chap and all that rubbish mate. :lol:

LuvMyTJ said:
DanCH said:
It was in a UK paper, good enough for me. Aside from that I have toured England & Wales in the past so that does make this American somewhat familiar with parts of Europe. Pip, pip, cheerio ol chap and all that rubbish mate. :lol:

Dagum yer got me there pardner. The rootin-tootin newspaper is from the UK and that's good enough.

Let's nuke both countries, that'll fix the teeth problem. Yeeeeeeehaw!

That sounds like a right good idea there ol chap. Let's have a spot of tea and discuss this nuclear Armageddon over a crumpet. Long live the queen!

LuvMyTJ said:
That sounds like a right good idea there ol chap. Let's have a spot of tea and discuss this nuclear Armageddon over a crumpet. Long live the queen!

I'm in Switzerland, so I'm not allowed to discuss the details of the nuking (neutral in everything), but I can enjoy your xenophobia at least :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj