Who knows if this mount will work with P3S?

Reaction score
Thanks in advance. Just ordered another mount to work w a hope and a prayer. Although the phantom help site does not specify whether these work or not? I will do the research for the community.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440430497.404141.jpg

You are showing a pack of assorted screws, not a mount. Are you are asking if any of the included screws will work for a mount? When I do a google search, I don't see any of the mount type screws in the assortment for screw set 41 but one may accidentally fit.

iquadtography, the above screw pack does not include a mobile device holder screw -- if that's what you are asking.

Last edited:
You could use this:
Edit never mind op started another thread with the same topic. Sorry I double posted the same link.

Reactions: dirkclod
This is probably over kill, but I purchased (will arrive tonight) a tablet tripod mount for my Nvidia Shield K1, and separate monitor tripod. My plan is to have the Nvidia Shield output the display to a larger 27" monitor. The goal behind this was so that I wouldn't be limited to having everything clamped onto the RC.

61Gn6mWSjML._SL256_.jpg

gator_cases_gfw_av_lcd_1_frameworks_standard_lcd_led_adjustable_1360698608000_924061.jpg

I got the idea from this guy:

I just finished installing the DJI Inspire 1 Part 45 iPad mobile device holder into my P3S remote, so I can tell you that part will work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik