who is the largest DJI dealer

Ksc

Reaction score
It seems like I hear the same thing every time I speak with a dealer.... "we are the largest DJI dealer". Atlanta Hobby told me this (despite them not knowing anything about the iOS ground station which other sites had been selling). B&H Photo just told me this. UAV Products claims to be an "authority of DJI in North America". The list goes on and on. Frankly I could give two shits if they are the largest, I just would like a company to be honest. Does anyone have any idea on who really is the number 1 DJI dealer? Dronefly got that exclusive video inside the DJI offices, so maybe them?

If you're talking in terms of raw units sold, I'd say probably B&H, just due to their huge multi-market presence long before the Phantom came out, and strong backend structure.

To be honest, "biggest dealer" doesn't mean squat to me, no matter the product or market. I would (and do) buy from the vendor who moves the least amount of a particular item or product line, if they happen to be the ones with the best service/price combination.

I've done business with B&H and Atlanta Hobby before getting in to the Phantom, and was aware of Dronefly and other vendors on DJI's official list, but still ended up buying my Phantom through Amazon (fulfilled by "All e RC"), simply because I felt most comfortable with their return policy, and the price was the same as everywhere else anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4