Who is selling a P3 Standard?

Reaction score
I am thinking I might be in that market for another P3 Standard. If anyone is thinking about selling theirs to move up please send me a private message.

Thanks, Tele

Looks like I am going to get a P3 Pro for a great price, but a friend now wants a quad. Some have messaged me wanting close to retail for theirs. We can get a P3 Standard for $418 open box with full warranty and 30 day return available. So if you are wanting $400 for your's, I'm sorry but you are asking too much. They are $499 brand new.

Reactions: QuadBart
I just upgraded from a standard to an advanced.. i crashed the standard once and it has cosmetic damage. I am looking to sell mine probably for like 250 but that is because i would be keeping the battery so i have 2 batteries for my advanced, because that is how i convinced the ball and chain that i should just upgrade to the advanced because i was going to buy another battery and charger lol.

I just upgraded from a standard to an advanced.. i crashed the standard once and it has cosmetic damage. I am looking to sell mine probably for like 250 but that is because i would be keeping the battery so i have 2 batteries for my advanced, because that is how i convinced the ball and chain that i should just upgrade to the advanced because i was going to buy another battery and charger lol.

Do you still have the P3? I'm interested.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I also have one with 3 flights on it I want to sell. Never went 50 feet away from me. Literally airborne less than 30 minutes. New Condition. $350 plus shipping.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj