Who has their FAA Permanent UAS Certificate?

when did you receive the temporary certification - I am going on a month since my temp certification was issued

My temporary certificate issue date was 8/29/2016.

Last edited:
co
How long did you guys study the "Study Guide" before taking the test?
couple of weeks - try to find a link to Rupert Law - they have created a study guide as well - another law firm has do so as well (forgot their name) but if you search rules / regulation discussion and look under passing test threads there is a wealth of info and links to those law firms - look on you tube for videos about regional charts....I found those very helpful

Reactions: RC Madman
co

couple of weeks - try to find a link to Rupert Law - they have created a study guide as well - another law firm has do so as well (forgot their name) but if you search rules / regulation discussion and look under passing test threads there is a wealth of info and links to those law firms - look on you tube for videos about regional charts....I found those very helpful
Thanks! I will look into those. I downloaded the Study guide on the FAA site as well as the UAS Airmen Certification Standards and Remote Pilot Knowledge Test Guide.

I passed on day 1 and got my card yesterday. Looks like the system is slowing due to load.

Took my General Knowledge Test on 04 SEP. Still waiting for permanent. Before Part 107 came on the scene, I was intent on getting my Section 333 and went so far as to get a plastic replacement of my Airmen Certificate. That might add to my wait time....

I received mine in the mail today 10/19. Passed the test on 8/30. Temporary certificate was available on 9/6. The registration number was available on 10/13.

Temp certificate issued on 9/14 - still waiting on permanent certificate - waiting on the government with no way to check what is going on is frustrating....
Based on the MANY posts about this, don't get frustrated until at least 6 or 7 weeks after your temp was issued. You are certificated and that little piece of plastic is just the icing on the cake.

Reactions: Nickster
Based on the MANY posts about this, don't get frustrated until at least 6 or 7 weeks after your temp was issued. You are certificated and that little piece of plastic is just the icing on the cake.
Mine came today, 7 weeks after temp was issued on Sept 1.

Reactions: Nickster
Mine finally came yesterday. I took the test on 8/29. I noticed the number showed up on the website last Saturday, so it took about a week to get here after showing up on the website

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

My temporary certificate issue date was 8/28/2016.
Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to test my eye sight....the first Test Date was on Monday August 29th, I tested/passed Tuesday August 30th....still waiting for the Plastic.

ATP1.jpeg
Any pictures of your plastic?

Here's a picture of the license. It's same size as pilot/airman certificates but slightly different colors
This was issued Aug29.
sUAS1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcon900
I am going on 6 weeks so far - temp certificate issued on 9/14 - so far nothing in the mail - is there an FAA site one can check status of certificate issuance and/or if a person is on a certified pilots list????

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik