who has the Vision+ in stock?

Reaction score
who has the Vision+ in stock? And I won't deal with anyone who won't accept returns. I have purchased 2 of them with unacceptable defects.

thanks

So have I. I have an order in with Amazon. If they ever get some, I'll try one more time. If not, I think I'm done.

But, to answer your question, these guys appear to have them in stock. They are an authorized DJI dealer:

http://dronesetc.com/collections/frontp ... -pre-order

Don't know about their returns though.

lutece7 said:
who has the Vision+ in stock? And I won't deal with anyone who won't accept returns. I have purchased 2 of them with unacceptable defects.

thanks

SilentAV8R said:
lutece7 said:

thanks

I'm curious. What were the "unacceptable defects" on the two you returned??

I was wondering the same? I have a new one arriving Thursday and I want to make sure I look for this issue you're having.

I have also ordered straight from DJI. I paid $1,300 and got 2 batteries with it. Just got an email that said its on the way!

My first one would just fall out of the sky. I would be hovering, then it would drop. In GPS mode, nice calm day, fairly low, great hover, it would just fall.

On my second one, the gimbal was off. All my pictures and videos were crooked. Kinda defets the purpose of a gimbal when everything you take from it is slanted.

SilentAV8R said:
lutece7 said:

thanks

I'm curious. What were the "unacceptable defects" on the two you returned??

Dave's motors has then in stock again. I got mine there with coupon code a couple weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20