Who doesn't like a good crash?

it says on the link you lost it and looking for help, how did you get the video?

That sucks, was a great video too. Did you recover the aircraft? Maybe a bird in the area?

Only one of two things. Bird strike or sudden prop loss.

There might be other possibilities. You should see my current saga with my P3A (Need help analyzing fall from the sky).

When it happened the first time I was convinced it was a bird strike even though I did not see any birds (it was at almost 400 feet so I figured maybe I just missed it), and it could not have been a missing prop since it recovered itself before hitting the ground and I was able to fly back home with no problems and even have several successful test flights after a cold IMU calibration and compass calibration.

Now when it happened again the next day (also from almost 400 feet) and then sank to the bottom of the ocean, I am thinking there must have been an intermittent motor or circuit board failure. I contacted DJI yesterday and they sent me an email asking for me to fill out their support form and flight records, which I sent back yesterday. I am still waiting to hear what they say. Fingers crossed they can help out after they review the flight records.

Eerie video. I thought you would crash while backing out from the bridge.

it says on the link you lost it and looking for help, how did you get the video?

Used the go cache to recover the video. Never recovered the craft

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The first time this was posted was in June, you are just hearing back from DJI?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj