Who competes with the Vision+?

Reaction score
I'm happy with mine thus far and aside from some gimbal trouble (which isn't all the time) I've had no issues. HOWEVER.... I see what happens when you do have trouble and it sounds like you are likely SOL on support, at least at any reasonable speed. So who in the USA makes something very similar where support is good?

Great question, of which I researched ad nauseum!!! I had sold my P2V and before I bought a P2V+, I looked for what else was out there spending up to $2500 I may have even used $3000 for my benchmark. I found Nothing out there that could compete with the P2V+ . So I bought one along with an extra battery all for $1300 delivered! I purchased it from Daves Discount Motors. Which not only had the best price, but has the absolute best customer service!!!
Moose

Not really competition because it blows away the Vision Plus:

P2 with H3-3D, Gopro Black +, Mini iOSD, 600w transmitter and Fatshark Goggles (or a monitor).

Death From Above said:
Not really competition because it blows away the Vision Plus:

P2 with H3-3D, Gopro Black +, Mini iOSD, 600w transmitter and Fatshark Goggles (or a monitor).

I'm glad you posted that. I started to quote a custom package that included everything you just listed, but with more cool stuff added. But it was just south if 4k for it, so I left it out. But I'm glad you brought that up. Thanks!
Moose

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub