Who ACTUALLY has P3A in stock?

Thanks, they show as having them, but I'd like to call and verify first. I don't think they're open yet, but it's barely 8am on the west coast.
I bought my P3P from them. Good group of guys.

Drone nerds in Miami shipped mine overnight on 5/8/15 and also claimed to have hundreds. Great service shipped same day.

You have to call them and confirm if they have it in their hands or not. I made about 15 calls over a 2 day period of time to find my P3P from RCDepot.
I ordered a P3P from RCDepot via Amazon on May 14. On May 19, I asked when it would be shipping out, and they replied "We will be shipping yours out tomorrow."

I woke up to an email saying they had cancelled my order.

NP. Yes definitely call before ordering. Press option 2 for sales. I bought 2 P3P's from them and they have been great. Both packages arrived in two day like they said, just waiting on them batteries!
They are very friendly and responsive. Good luck! Let me know how u make out.
This has been my experience with them as well.

I ordered a P3P from RCDepot via Amazon on May 14. On May 19, I asked when it would be shipping out, and they replied "We will be shipping yours out tomorrow."

This happened to me also. I then called them and they said it was a hassle to deal with amazon on a product that is selling so fast. Amazon is slowing them down. They want to just sell from their site. Very understandable. I asked if I could place the order with them. I did (Along with that bad-to-the-bones manfrotto DJI backpack) and they had it shipped THAT DAY and sent me a tracking number, all within like 2 hours.

I had the same thing happen to me from a different seller on Amazon, which is what prompted me to call all the companies direct.

Welp, Amazon screwed the pooch on this one. I inquired about my order only to find that it wasn't actually on its way! WTF. Now I need to find a place where I can get one sent 2 day shipping so I get it before the weekend.

This happened to me also. I then called them and they said it was a hassle to deal with amazon on a product that is selling so fast. Amazon is slowing them down. They want to just sell from their site. Very understandable. I asked if I could place the order with them. I did (Along with that bad-to-the-bones manfrotto DJI backpack) and they had it shipped THAT DAY and sent me a tracking number, all within like 2 hours.

Yeah, I emailed to ask for an explanation and that was essentially what I got. So as far as I'm concerned, no harm done. Sucks that Amazon is causing problems, I prefer to do as much shopping through them as possible so I can do it all in one place.

As soon as my Amazon order was cancelled, I reached out to Advexure and Drone Depot. Both responded almost immediately, and Drone Depot had stock. Placed an order with them before I had heard back from RCDepot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered mine from Sportsman's outfitters over the phone. They have some P3A's in stock, no P3P's, and only cost $30 to overnight it to me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers