Which wifi booster app to get?

I got the first one as the guy who helped develop it is part of our forum. It works pretty well. They have submitted an update that will give us more functionality and are currently working on the 7th channel as well.

I have the first one as well. works great

As a member of this forum, his product support is fantastic. Read the thread you'll get an idea of the support.

Looking really forward to his release of the pro app with 7th channel support!

I use the one PVFlyer is involved in; V+ Booster and can confirm it works incredibly well. I just tried it out and it doubled the range of my stock v+. Before the booster I got glitching of the video feed at 1050 feet and with this booster in the same place, following the same flight path it managed 2150 feet before losing connection. During this flight the V+ was obscured by dense forest too - pretty respectable little app!

BlackTracer said:
Mori55 said:
8.00 expensive ?
I know right? You spent $1300+ on your quad and you think $8 is expensive to get increased FPV range?????

True 8$ for anything in this hobby is cheap as can be , what some people mean to say is that 8$ for an app in general is expensive which is statistically true. TBH , for the convenience it provides it's easily worth it.

BlackTracer said:
Mori55 said:
8.00 expensive ?
I know right? You spent $1300+ on your quad and you think $8 is expensive to get increased FPV range?????

The information I have obtained just from PVFyers post alone has been priceless to me. 148 pages of info from PVFyer and replies from other pilots to the topic has helped tremendously. The countless hours of research and testing by PVFlyer for this $8 app. is remarkable. What a bargain.

I just looked at the link to boost it yourself , by the time I did all that and probably screw it up , I'll spend the 8.00 for it. And when he gets channel 7 working I'll get that.
If we didn't have guys like fpv booster think of all the money we would be spending for antennas and crap hanging off our transmitter and phantom.

Mori55 said:
If we didn't have guys like fpv booster think of all the money we would be spending for antennas and crap hanging off our transmitter and phantom.

:oops: I'm doing both :oops: crap bolted all over the transmitter... Antennas everywhere... and boosted too... One thing I'm trying to avoid is adding anything to the phantom itself... no extra weight or weird looking protrusions if possible and these booster apps really take care of that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4