Which vision to buy?

My closes dealer is hobbytownusa and they have a poor return policy. They want you to notify the manufacture for any problems, not the hobby shop. But I didn't buy the phantom vision yet.. I've been debating on the phantom 2 vision plus V3 now lol... Just trying to see if their is any hidden kinks or problems with the V3, of not I'm buying that lol.

V3 vision plus should be a mature product now, based on feedback from users and what DJi learned on Vision and previous revision of Vision plus.
If I was to buy a new one today, I would take Vision plus V3 instead of Vision.
I still would be a bit scared over fragility of gimbal but I would risk it anyway. I guess you are better of with fragile gimbal then a one axis servo pointing to the ground when flying fast...

Or... Get a Parrot Bebop :)

Just seen this on amazon... "Will this plan cover the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Quadcopter with FPV HD Video that I plan to purchase?"
A: Just called SmartGuard. This plan DOES NOT cover the DJI Phantom 2 as they say it's not a camera. She told me it would be wasted coverage and they do not offer accidental damage warranty for quadcopters.

Well looks like I went with the phantom 2 vision. Amazon has a Black Friday sale for $719 out the door, went with that.. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj