Which version of the Phantom

Reaction score
Last week I bought an new DJI Phantom 2 V3. But on the sticker on the box said I have an Version 2.

Can you please tell me wich version I have? An Phantom 2 V3 or Phantom 2 V2

In te RC is an accu and no batteries. Thank you.
(sorry for my bad Englisch)

2i7n8fp.jpg

2i7n8fp.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks I thought so, but the store told me that they sold me a V3?
The updated last version of the P2V+ was the v3 and the corresponding version of the P2 was the P2v2.
That the numbers weren't the same caused some confusion but both were the final versions of their respective models.
There never has been a P2v3

I was told mine was a V3 as well when purchased. And once I saw that same label on the box, I realized what made it a V3. As everything inside eluded to the prior version controller. But mine came with the newer controller with the dial for camera tilt. And I was told the previous version came with a controller with a lever on the backside for camera tilt.

Either way, I know I got the latest version when I plug it in for firmware updates.

Good luck!

Visions are 3.0
Non Vision 2.0

My P2 Non Vision is a V2, but was clearly stated when I bought it that they called it a V3 because of the newer controller, motors and such. I also got another set of props. So I knew that even though they called it a V3, the Phantom itself was a V2...

Confused yet??? ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.