Which tablet do you use

Ayy idea what is the key feature that Android tab/phone must have to work with Phantom ? I mean technical feature like on the go enabled USB, mhl, miracast etc ....

Hey Folks, can someone tell me a very affordable android tablet that will work on my P3A. Just got the bird and ......
I just got a Samsung Tab A from Costco for about $200. Tried it out last night and it worked great. I really love using a tablet over my cell phone. It's a totally different experience.

Just got the Samsung 8.4 pro for under $200 and the streaming is great. I really like the larger screen over a cell phone and very light weight mounted on the Tx.

Buying a tablet with a data plan just to cache maps is unnecessary and ridiculous. Just cache them over your home network before you leave for your flight. Poke around the forum, you'll find a lot of useful info.

I run ios and now wonder how this opens my options for a tablet. I do not know what ios tablet to look at. would like a larger screen for my old eyes.

recommendations please

@msinger has compiled a bunch of info regarding just about everything. Check phantomhelp.com

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20