Which screws go where on P2 v3.0 mainboard?

Reaction score
It looks like there are 2 different but somewhat similar in appearance screws holding down the mainboard in the Phantom 2 v3.0. Does anyone know where these two types of screws go? All of the others are fairly distinctive, so I was able to figure them out from photos online.
DJI_p2_mainboard_screw_mystery.jpg

It looks like there are 2 different but somewhat similar in appearance screws holding down the mainboard in the Phantom 2 v3.0. Does anyone know where these two types of screws go? All of the others are fairly distinctive, so I was able to figure them out from photos online.
View attachment 76260

If you have taken all the P2 boards out there are 2 philips screws for the receiver an 4 philips for the main board and all 6 are the same length. There are 2 smaller philips for the battery terminal and 8philips for ESC modules which all 10 are the same size

Do you know which of the two types of Phillips screws I was pointing at are for the receiver and main board? The ESCs use the short Phillips countersunk screw (pictured between the the two screws I was pointing at).

T
Do you know which of the two types of Phillips screws I was pointing at are for the receiver and main board? The ESCs use the short Phillips countersunk screw (pictured between the the two screws I was pointing at).

Here's a list of the screws for a P2

6 phillips 8mm for main & receiver boards.
12 phillips 6mm for ESC, battery terminal and USB input connector.
4 phillips 5mm small non-steel for each arm of the shell.
4 phillips 5mm with flat heads for the gimbal
8 phillips large head for landing gear.
12 allens 5mm for the shell arms
16 allens 8mm for the motors

I do not think i missed any screws. If there is a next time make a list.

T

Here's a list of the screws for a P2

6 phillips 8mm for main & receiver boards.
12 phillips 6mm for ESC, battery terminal and USB input connector.
4 phillips 5mm small non-steel for each arm of the shell.
4 phillips 5mm with flat heads for the gimbal
8 phillips large head for landing gear.
12 allens 5mm for the shell arms
16 allens 8mm for the motors

I do not think i missed any screws. If there is a next time make a list.
There appear to be 8 different types of screws. 2 different types of phillips screws for the main board and/or receiver boards.

There appear to be 8 different types of screws. 2 different types of phillips screws for the main board and/or receiver boards.

I gave you all 24 phillip screws & 28 allens and where they go and there's no more then i can do to help you. I suggest you get millimeter ruler and sort them out.

I have changed the shell on my P2 3 times and am well aware of where they all go.

I gave you all 24 phillip screws & 28 allens and where they go and there's no more then i can do to help you. I suggest you get millimeter ruler and sort them out.

I have changed the shell on my P2 3 times and am well aware of where they all go.
Did you have the 2 different types of phillips screws as the arrows point to in this image or only 1 type?
dji_p2_mainboard_screw_mystery-jpg.76260

Look at the list of screws and where they go other then that I cannot help you.

Look at the list of screws and where they go other then that I cannot help you.
The list you posted appears to note a single type of Phillips screw for the main board / receiver. Can anyone chime in about the difference in the use of the 2 similar, but slightly different Phillips screws pictured?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.