Which props???

Reaction score
Newbie here and need a few recomendations on which new props to buy. had a small mishap and looking for a new set.

DJI oem only. cheaper (and even non-cheaper) versions have been shown to not have the same quality control in place to ensure proper balancing.

phantomguy said:
DJI oem only. cheaper (and even non-cheaper) versions have been shown to not have the same quality control in place to ensure proper balancing.

+1 only ever use original DJI props. So many horror stories especially with carbon fibre props

LilBlueFlyer said:
Newbie here and need a few recomendations on which new props to buy. had a small mishap and looking for a new set.

I only use the T-Motors Anti-Gravity 9x3 Carbon Fiber props. I love them although they are EXPENSIVE and hard to get. I can't give any performance test results to prove they are better, they just feel better to me.

You can use the cheap ones. Buy a balancer and balance them first. The ones I bought look exactly like the DJI props but needed balancing. If you figure the cost of a balancer and time to do it properly its my opinion you should just buy DJI props. You are better off

pmcclain said:
You can use the cheap ones. Buy a balancer and balance them first. The ones I bought look exactly like the DJI props but needed balancing. If you figure the cost of a balancer and time to do it properly its my opinion you should just buy DJI props. You are better off

The non DJI props are not only not balanced... the threads are really crappy and the leading edge of the blade is a different shape. I totally agree... you're much better off spending just a few more bucks for the DJI props. You may want to balance them too, though. Most of them are right on, but there's a percentage that could use a little work...

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj