Which phone do I need?

Reaction score
What is the recommended phone or tablet to pair with this drone? This was a Xmas gift.i tried a zte ZMAX 2 and phone reboots quite often as soon as I go into the DJ go app settings.phone too slow? Will zte axon mini be better?

What is the recommended phone or tablet to pair with this drone? This was a Xmas gift.i tried a zte ZMAX 2 and phone reboots quite often as soon as I go into the DJ go app settings.phone too slow? Will zte axon mini be better?
Phantomhelp.com has a good list of known working devices. Start there.

Reactions: Loz
You can find a list of recommended and commonly used phones/tablets here.

I can't fint galaxy s7 edge so I wonder if any out there use that phone? Of course I don't use go 3.1.2
Witch go version is stable until they have fixed the issue that 3.1.2 has ?
Now I have rolled back to go 3.0.1 but haven't been flying yet. Is that a stable version ?
P3A

Peter

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

I started with the Galaxy s7 phone, not edge. It works just fine with 3.0.1.
Since I want mainly to shoot nice video, I bought an Nvidia Shield K1, about $200 on Amazon. Screen not as bright as others but it works for me, and I did not have a tablet and am not likely to go the ios route.

Reactions: Simzy666
I started with the Galaxy s7 phone, not edge. It works just fine with 3.0.1.
Since I want mainly to shoot nice video, I bought an Nvidia Shield K1, about $200 on Amazon. Screen not as bright as others but it works for me, and I did not have a tablet and am not likely to go the ios route.
Thank for answering:)

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20