which phantom to buy between 'fc 40 and vision 2'

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I'm from Mauritius and I'm a 'rc model and quadcopter addict' . I'm new to drones And my question is what's the best to start with : the fc 40 or vision 2 or another model....? Thank you in advance for your answers my friends.

phantom_phoenix said:
Hi everyone ! I'm from Mauritius and I'm a 'rc model and quadcopter addict' . I'm new to drones And my question is what's the best to start with : the fc 40 or vision 2 or another model....? Thank you in advance for your answers my friends.

Hey phantom_phoenix ,

welcome to the forum , Mauritius is the perfect place for these drones .. been there back in 2006 and i loved it :)

now back to your question , i have currently 5 active drones in my fleet one of them is what used to be a FC40 , but am in the process of transforming it into a bigger meaner machine , so my advice comes from real life experience .. :geek:

i would buy the PV2 for the following reasons :

1- double flight time .
2- better camera .
3- full OSD.
4- autonomous flight.

with the PV2 FPV setup u can go as far as 4000m with a simple antenna + amp mod .. which u can buy ready made for ya from:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9993

or

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9092

price-wise , when i bought my FC40 the price difference was huge ($415 vs $1100) , but now the PV2 price has dropped to $799 .. so it's no brainer the PV2 is a better deal .. in fact for that price the PV2 with it's features is hands down the best deal on the market today.

IIVII

wow 799 dollars, thats £510, the cheapest i can find for the P2V is currently £657, anyone in the UK going to America over xmas and fancy bringing one back for me ;)

all nice, however as a first time buyer im most definately buying new and not second hand, still 2 good finds though and maybe once im more experienced with them i may consider buying second hand

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik